How long are we going to play this game for?
Shi’ite Muslims all around the world have taken it upon themselves to beat themselves, and others, with sharp blades. Masking their bodies in mud and lighting bonfires within the streets to mourn the death of the Prophet Muhammad’s grandson these days. Because that’s how Muslims do things and if you question them you are an “Islamaphobe.”
So let me get this story straight. The fake prophet Muhammad’s grandson croaked centuries ago and all Muslims lose their ever loving minds? What kind of religion tells people to hurt themselves in the name of the grandchild of their so-called prophet? And to make matters worse they have taken to the streets of Chicago, Houston, Dallas, New York to perform their so-called ritual. While leaving the streets tainted with blood. Can we please evolve to the 21st century” Please?
Queens, New York.
As the global jihad grows, Obama is importing hundreds of thousands from jihad nations. If you are hanging your hopes on the “moderates,” think again. According to a recent poll, 58% of US Muslims reject First Amendment criticism of Islam as a right. 46% want blasphemy punished, 12% want them killed.
Muslims are the only immigrant group that comes to Western countries with a ready-made model of society and government (sharia) which they believe to be superior to what we have here, and they work to institute it.
“Meanwhile, An Islamic Fifth Column Builds Inside America,” By Paul Sperry, IBD, October 1, 2015
In berating GOP presidential hopeful Ben Carson for suggesting a loyalty test for Muslims seeking high office, CNN host Jake Tapper maintained that he doesn’t know a single observant Muslim-American who wants to Islamize America.
“I just don’t know any Muslim-Americans — and I know plenty — who feel that way, even if they are observant Muslims,” he scowled.
Tapper doesn’t get out much. If he did, chances are he’d run into some of the 51% of Muslims living in the U.S. who just this June told Polling Co. they preferred having “the choice of being governed according to Shariah,” or Islamic law. Or the 60% of Muslim-Americans under 30 who told Pew Research they’re more loyal to Islam than America.
Maybe they’re all heretics, so let’s see what the enlightened Muslims think.
If Tapper did a little independent research he’d quickly find that America’s most respected Islamic leaders and scholars also want theocracy, not democracy, and even advocate trading the Constitution for the Quran.
These aren’t fringe players. These are the top officials representing the Muslim establishment in America today.
Hopefully none of them ever runs for president, because here’s what he’d have to say about the U.S. system of government:
• Muzammil Siddiqi, chairman of both the Fiqh Council of North America, which dispenses Islamic rulings, and the North American Islamic Trust, which owns most of the mosques in the U.S.: “As Muslims, we should participate in the system to safeguard our interests and try to bring gradual change, (but) we must not forget that Allah’s rules have to be established in all lands, and all our efforts should lead to that direction.”
• Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the top Muslim lobby group in Washington: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Quran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”
• CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.”
• Imam Siraj Wahhaj, director of the Muslim Alliance in North America: “In time, this so-called democracy will crumble, and there will be nothing. And the only thing that will remain will be Islam.”
• Imam Zaid Shakir, co-founder of Zaytuna College in Berkeley, Calif.: “If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we’d take over this country in a very short time. . . . What a great victory it will be for Islam to have this country in the fold and ranks of the Muslims.”
Read the rest
What is really truly frightening is the fact that according to the released survey of Muslims residing in the US, a majority of 51% agreed that Muslims in America should have the right of choice of being governed according to shariah. But thankfully when the same question was asked to the broader population, the overwhelming majority felt that shariah should not replace the U.S. Constitution, by an 82% to 2%. Even more concerning though is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish and kill those who give offense to Islam by portraying the prophet Mohammed in a painting or a cartoon.
Listen up Religion of Peace disciples. In the United States, if we have the right to put a picture of Jesus Christ in a bottle of urine and call it art, we have the right to draw any picture of your so-called prophet that we see fit. It’s called freedom, maybe you all should try it sometime. And if you don’t like it, don’t let our doors hit you on the way out.
Please share if you agree Islam has no place in our United States of America….